Ubud - Kintamani Tour
The Magic Day
Ubud Tour - Experience the Unique Balinese traditional dance, majestic temples, cultures, hand made product and natural wonders of Ubud and Kintamani area on this Bali Private Tour. Ideal for first-time visitors or families, you’ll enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide and have chance to customize your itinerary to suit your interests. Visit the Art Villages, Tegalalang Rice Terrace and the Monkey Forest, then enjoy lunch overlooking the magical view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
Check our Price
Adult : IDR 690,000
- Child : IDR 540,000
- All Included
Adult : IDR 550,000
- Child : IDR 450,000
- All Included, NO Lunch
IDR 600,000 / Car
- Price per Car max 6 person
- Private Car, Petrol and Driverr
- Batubulan, Barong and keris dance show
- Celuk, Silver jewerly processing
- Mas, wood carving processing
- Tegalalang, rice terrace view
- Agriculture coffee plantation & processing
- Kintamani, panorama of Mt Batur and Lake Batur
- Ubud, Monkey forest
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Airconditioned Private Car
- English Speaking Driver (as Guide as well)
- Parking Fee
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Ticket
- Driver Tips
Tour Driver in Hotel lobby. short introduction and explain the tour itinerary will be the first conversation on the day. lets sit comfortably to drive about an hour to the first destination.Barong and Keris dance show will be the first thing you see on this tour.
An unique traditional Balinese dance will show you how great the Balinese traditional culture. after an hour dance show, trip will continue to visit three Balinese traditional villages as the central of the handy craft like silver jewelry in Celuk villages, wood carving in Mas village and painting galery in Batuan village.
Next is Monkey Forest Ubud, Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air. after having fun with the monkeys we will continue trip to Tegalalang Rice terrace one of the most famous rice terrace view in Bali.
Lunch will serve at our local restaurant with stunning view of mount and lake Batur, all you can eat. Well the last two stop is Coffee plantation and spice processing where you can try many kind of traditional tea, Bali's coffee and special coffee called Luwak Coffee, and also Tegenungan Waterfall. then our tour driver will drop you back to the hotel around 18.30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- Price in IDR
- Payment Cash Only
- Pay to Tour Driver on the Day
- No Deposit needed
- full name according to the name registered in the hotel where you are staying
- Hotel Detail and Room number
- Date of the tour
- Number of Person, Adult : ....... Child:....... Infant:.........
- Contact Detail : Email and Whatsapp
Why Book with us?
Best Price Guarantee
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Rafting + Big Swing
- Ayung River Rafting - Big Swing - Rice Terrace - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Lempuyang Temple - Tirta Empul - Taman ujung Sukasada - Black Sand Beach
Ubud Cycling Tour
- exploring the nature, Native village with plural life, Jungle forest, excotique green rice field in 2 wheeler.
What The Traveller Said About Suma Bali Tour
We booked the rafting and one day tour in Ubud. From very begining the contact was easy with Suma Bali Tour. The trip was well organized and rafting on Ayung river was just perfect. Strongly recommended!
It can be challenging to plan a trip to a country you've never been to and know very little about. Thankfully, my friend & I saw the wonderful reviews for Suma and decided it may be a good idea to get a guide for 2 or 3 days. Best. Decision. Ever. I cannot express what a value this service is. It is worth so much more than what he charges. Terima kasih.....sampai nanti!
Made was an excellent driver and tour guide, always going the extra mile in showing us the best places to go and making sure we had a great time. We would definitely recommend Suma Bali Tour for anyone looking to have an experienced tour guide to Bali - no hassle and peace of mind to just enjoy the holiday.
We had a customised one day trip with a great driver. Driving was smooth even in traffic jams, driver was knowledgeable but also gave us space to explore on our own. Visited the monkey forest, waterfalls and rice plantations and tasted the famous civet cat coffee. Great value for money and would highly recommend.
We had an awesome day at Taman Ayun, Tabanan Butterfly Park, Tannah Lot and Nusa Dua. Made Joe was an experienced driver, an outstanding guide, and an awesome photographer. We did a tour to Ubud with a different tour agency which was way less entertaining. The day with Made Joe was an unforgettable experience.
Absolutely recommend, we had 3 8-hour trips and it was the highlight of our trip. Extremely responsive, good car, profeccionsl service, great driver who turned to be a great photographer as well.
We stayed with Suma last summer when we visited Bali. He was simply perfect, he was every moment available for us, he was a fantastic driver and adviser and also pay attention to us even we weren’t with him. We recomend him to you in all the aspects. He love you SUMA!!!
Today we've had a rafting tour with Suma Bali Tour, followed by viewing really nice places on Bali - a coffee farm, a rice terrace, Batur volcano and a waterfall. All this provided with great service and great attitude. Many thanks to our guide and driver Komang, for being responsive, fair, and intelligent, for answering our thousand questions about Bali))). I'm happy to recommend Suma Bali Tour.