Lempuyang Temple Temple
East Bali Tour
Gate of the Heaven, Yes that name is so popular recently for Lempuyang Temple. Suma Bali Tour present Lempuyang Temple Tour with the best place to visit of East Bali on the itinerary. We promise you will find one other amazing day on the island on this Tour program. Read : Pura Lempuyang Luhur
Founded in 2011 by Balinese couple "Suma and his wife" both of them are born and grow with the local culture and even all of our team driver is Balinese , they were dedicated to ensuring that people got what they needed when they came to our tour desk and get the authentic Balinese Experience. Those tour and activities in Bali have changed a lot since 7 years ago, but the commitment made to customers from the very first day the doors opened has never wavered.
Check our Price
- Child : IDR 550,000
- All Included
- Child : IDR 400,000
- All Included, NO Lunch
- Price per Car max 6 person
- Private Car, Petrol and Driverr
- Lempuyang Temple
- Tirta Gangga
- Taman Ujung Sukasada
- Black Sand Beach
- Airconditioned Private Car
- English Speaking Driver (as Guide as well)
- Parking Fee
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Ticket
- Driver Tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- Price in IDR
- Payment Cash Only
- Pay to Tour Driver on the Day
- No Deposit needed
- full name according to the name registered in the hotel where you are staying
- Hotel Detail and Room number
- Date of the tour
- Number of Person, Adult : ....... Child:....... Infant:.........
- Contact Detail : Email and Whatsapp
Why Book with us?
Best Price Guarantee
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
- Ayung River Rafting - Big Swing - Rice Terrace - Waterfall
- Traditional Dance - ubud area - Volcano - Temple - Waterfall
- Banyumala waterfall - Temple on the lake - Twin lake View - Royal temple
- 2 hours Cycling tour - Temples - Rice Terrace - Country Side
What The Traveller Said About Suma Bali Tour
We booked the rafting and one day tour in Ubud. From very begining the contact was easy with Suma Bali Tour. The trip was well organized and rafting on Ayung river was just perfect. Strongly recommended!
It can be challenging to plan a trip to a country you've never been to and know very little about. Thankfully, my friend & I saw the wonderful reviews for Suma and decided it may be a good idea to get a guide for 2 or 3 days. Best. Decision. Ever. I cannot express what a value this service is. It is worth so much more than what he charges. Terima kasih.....sampai nanti!
Made was an excellent driver and tour guide, always going the extra mile in showing us the best places to go and making sure we had a great time. We would definitely recommend Suma Bali Tour for anyone looking to have an experienced tour guide to Bali - no hassle and peace of mind to just enjoy the holiday.
We had a customised one day trip with a great driver. Driving was smooth even in traffic jams, driver was knowledgeable but also gave us space to explore on our own. Visited the monkey forest, waterfalls and rice plantations and tasted the famous civet cat coffee. Great value for money and would highly recommend.
We had an awesome day at Taman Ayun, Tabanan Butterfly Park, Tannah Lot and Nusa Dua. Made Joe was an experienced driver, an outstanding guide, and an awesome photographer. We did a tour to Ubud with a different tour agency which was way less entertaining. The day with Made Joe was an unforgettable experience.
Absolutely recommend, we had 3 8-hour trips and it was the highlight of our trip. Extremely responsive, good car, profeccionsl service, great driver who turned to be a great photographer as well.
We stayed with Suma last summer when we visited Bali. He was simply perfect, he was every moment available for us, he was a fantastic driver and adviser and also pay attention to us even we weren’t with him. We recomend him to you in all the aspects. He love you SUMA!!!
Today we've had a rafting tour with Suma Bali Tour, followed by viewing really nice places on Bali - a coffee farm, a rice terrace, Batur volcano and a waterfall. All this provided with great service and great attitude. Many thanks to our guide and driver Komang, for being responsive, fair, and intelligent, for answering our thousand questions about Bali))). I'm happy to recommend Suma Bali Tour.