History of BaliOctober 23, 2018
Uluwatu TempleNovember 5, 2018
10 Best Place to Visit in Bali
Have a Plan to visit Bali soon? Make sure you know about this 10 Best Place to visit in Bali. Know about what the most place visited by other traveler is the best way to get great experience during your holiday. So, Lets Straight to the “can’t miss” culture treasure and famous landscapes founded all around the Island of Paradise, Bali. Well, lets start from number 10.
10. Bali Safari and Marine Park
Bali Safari is on last position on our 10 Best Place to Visit in Bali. The Largest and the most visited animal theme parks which opened its gates in 2007. In this park visitor possible to see at least 4 different show a day, Animal Education Show, Tiger “from wild to pray”, Elephant conservation & education Show, and Bali Agung Show. The Best part of the park is The Safari Journey with the Park Tram to see the animal closer like real habitat.
9. Pura Gunung KawiNumber 9th is Pura Gunung Kawi at Tampak siring north east of Ubud in Gianyar. This site is an 11th-Century temple that listed as “world culture heritage” by UNISCO. Historical site and an unique archaeological sites, comprising a collection of ancient shrine reliefs carved into the face of a rock cliff. The Candi spread across either side of the Pakerisan river. This are has many stairs to reach the site, so make sure you fit when visiting this place.
8. Tegalalang Rice TerraceNumber 8 is Tegalalang Rice Terrace. An amazing scenes of rice paddies at north Ubud, need about 20 minutes drive from central ubud to reach this site. This place is not the only nice rice terrace in Bali but we can say this is the most popular one. Tegalalang rice terrace offer a perfect Bali photos opportunity with its dramatic view, Easy access and close to the other tour destination is the reason of that popularity.
7. Ayung River RaftingAyung Rafting or Ubud Rafting is the 7th most popular place to visit in Bali for the Adventure. Medium river class is made Ubud Rafting classified as non extreme river rafting that Suitable for most people. Not only about having WET and FUN, but this is perfect way to see the hidden natural beauty of the island of Bali. Ubud Rafting is only 10 minutes away from central ubud made this activity easy to combine with other thing to do like Bali Swing or Quad Bike or visit some place like rice terrace, waterfall, monkey forest or temple in the same day.
6. Tanjung BenoaWater Sports lover will not miss this place on their tour itinerary. In Tanjung Benoa there is many water sport company that provide so many different activities. Diving, Sea walker, Jetski, fly board, snorkeling and parasailing is a few thing you can do at Tanjung Benoa. Book the packages before you come is a nice ideas. read more
5. Waterboom Bali Number 5th is still about Water, Yes the first and the largest Water park at the island, Waterbom Bali. This family attraction is located in heart Kuta just across the road of Discovery Shopping Mall. Waterbom Bali comprises numerous choices of slides that will keep you and your family occupied for a whole day. These include easy-going pools with mini slides to large scale adrenaline-pumping rides that start from significant heights. Services and facilities are top of its class, making it a must-do highlight for families while in Bali.
4. Tanah Lot TempleNumber 4 is Tanah Lot Temple or Pura in Balinese language. Thousands people from all around the world visiting this place daily. same like Uluwatu, Tanah Lot also famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. The onshore site is dotted with smaller shrines alongside visitors’ leisure facilities that comprise restaurants, and shops. The Temple located 20 km northwest of Kuta at Beraban Village, Tabanan Regency. And we can say “don’t leave Bali before visiting Tanah Lot”.
3. Pura Luhur UluwatuYou Really can’t miss this amazing place. Uluwatu Temple is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to see sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the Indian Ocean. The Temple is set on the edge of steep cliff about 75 meters above sea level. Daily Kecak Dance performance is an unique traditional show that you must see. One thing that very important to know before you come is careful about your belonging from the monkeys when you there. They Love to grabbing sunglasses, hat or even cameras.
2. Ubud Monkey Forest2nd position is Ubud Monkey Forest, known as The Sacred Monkey Forest. A natural habitat or sanctuary of Balinese Long Tail Monkeys. it is located at Padangtegal in the middle of Ubud area. There is about 750 monkeys and 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of natural forest. We was talk about how bad is the monkey at Uluwatu but here You don’t have to worry about monkey grabbing your belonging in this forest, as long as you follow the main guide line. Four main thing you have to remember is No food, No touch, No plastic bag, and no eye contact with angry monkey. Walk around with your tour guide or tour driver is a good idea.
1. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan
On the Top of the list is Pura Ulun Danu Beratan or well known as Temple on the lake. The Temple is set on the lake Beratan, one of the second largest lake in Bali after lake Batur. The mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop. While The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression,
Well, That is Top 10 Best Place to Visit in Bali.
Bali Tour Packages – Itinerary
Bedugul – Tanah Lot sunsetTaman Ayun Temple – Luwus Coffee Plantation – Ulun Danu Beratan Temple – Twin Lake View – Pacung Rice View – Batu Bong Temple – Tanah Lot
Lovina North Bali TourLuwus Coffee Palntation – Ulundanu Beratan Temple – Puncak Monkey Forest – Twin Lake View – Banjar Hot Spring – Lovina Beach – Git Git Waterfall.
Tanah Lot – UluwatuBatu Bolong Temple – Tanah Lot Temple – Padang padang Beach surfing beach – Uluwatu,Temple on the cliff with Sunset view- Kecak and Fire Dance show.
Lovina Overnight TourDay 1: Ulundanu Temple – Taman Ayun – Twin Lake – Git git Waterfall – Banjar Hot Spring – Lovina beach. Day 2: Dolphin Watch – Kintamani – Tirta Empul – Tegalalang Rice Terrace – Monkey Forest – Art Villages
Uluwatu Half day TourPadang Padang Surfing Beach – Uluwatu Temple, Temple on the cliff with Indian Ocean view perfectly for the sunset – Kecak and Fire Dance show with Ramayana story – Jimbaran beach side Seafood cafe.
East Bali TourAmazing East Bali : Black sand Beach – Lempuyang Temple (gate of heaven) – Tirta Gangga ( water temple) – Taman Sukasada (Taman Ujung – royal garden)
Suma Bali Tour on Tripadvisor
Click on picture to read traveler review on TripAdvisor
Bali Tour Activities
Water Sports Bali
Bali Quad Bike